Tuesday 1 September 2015

Moving along nicely ..









I'm exhausted! Yesterday I went canoeing, bowling, and jet-skiing. I played basketball, frisbee and table-tennis .. and I even made a few free-fall parachute jumps .. and all before I had me tea! Of course, it was all on the Wii, but that's because the weather outside was so bleedin' awful. Well, it was supposed to be, wasn't it? It was a Bank Holiday - the last one for flippin' ages - so now, on the 1st of September, I think we can all bid good riddance to the worst summer we've had for a long time and get on with the steady old decline towards Christmas!..

I have a spattering of Autumn Weddings to come, but I think it's fair to say that the biggest part of my Wedding 'season' is now behind me, too. Still to come, though, are two Wedding Fayres - one at Mere Golf Resort near Knutsford and one I'm organising myself at The Culcheth Arms - the same venue I staged a Fayre in the Spring..

And today? Just the 1,200 images to edit from Tish and Simon's Wedding last Saturday! I think I'd better switch off the Wii..  


No comments:

Post a Comment