Monday 31 August 2015

Marking Days, marking Di ..













Eighteen years! It's 18 years today since Lady Di died in a car crash. I can't believe it's been so long! I was lucky enough to photograph her twice, including this trip to Altrincham when she 'launched' a canal barge called Prince William. Boy, I'll bet she enjoyed that day...

It's a Bank Holiday so of course the weather is dismal, but I'm delighted that my old pal Tish got a gorgeous late summer's day for her Wedding to Simon on Saturday. Have a look at it here! I worked my socks off and was absolutely shattered by the time I left at 9.30 in the evening, so I don't feel any guilt at all for the fact that I've had a lie-in and am taking it easy today. In fact, what the heck am I doing writing a blog?...

No comments:

Post a Comment