Monday 24 August 2015

Whether the weather ..













Do not ever - ever - let me blog about the British weather again! On Saturday - as you'll have read - it seemed as if all hell was about to break loose over the gorgeous plains of Cheshire, with tornado warnings and torrential rain promised as the day progressed. I was gritting my teeth and packing towels and a waterproof jacket as I set off for Saturday's Wedding.  What happened? It was the hottest, sunniest Wedding I've shot for bloomin' ages! Having said that, I'm not complaining, although shiny Wedding guests and dazzling sunshine did throw me the odd challenge or two on the day. It was great to be back at Willington Hall, too. Have a look at Emma and Dan's page here...

I was thinking, though. Surely it can't be a coincidence that - on a weekend when the Met Office got things so spectacularly wrong - they also lost the contract to supply weather forecasts to the BBC. Of course it can, but go with it, folks! I just think they're spelling it wrong. It should be called the whether!...

No comments:

Post a Comment