Saturday 22 August 2015

Nice day for a wet Wedding ..




















Here I am, setting sail for today's Wedding at Willington Hall. Well, it might as well be, the amount of rain we've had over the past few hours! Depressing to think that's our lot for this pathetic summer and I'm afraid you can talk all you like about an Indian Summer, but it's not the same as knowing you have three or four months of - potentially - gorgeous weather stretching forward ahead of you!
No, I've written off this year's summer!..

Still, today's lovely couple have something stretching forward .. a whole new married life together! Sun, rain, hail or gale, I can't tell you how exciting it is to be the one to capture those first few hours of newly married life! Oh, I'm all cheered up again now! Anchors aweigh...

News update: Torrential rain warnings now in place!

News update #2 : Wet? Were you joking? It was the hottest, sunniest Wedding I've shot in ages. Hang your heads in shame, weathermen!!... 

No comments:

Post a Comment