Tuesday 25 August 2015

God bless America ..
















Interestingly, I now get more readers of my blog from The States than I do from the UK! Hi, y'all.. and thanks for checking in! I wonder what you make of my typically English humour, and my good ol' British rants and moans! It'd be nice to hear from one or two of you, if you have the time..

How much difference is there between American and British Wedding Photography? I know that, on my travels, I've come across a couple of American photographers giving talks about Wedding photography, and it comes across as so much more based on 'set poses' rather than spontaneity or free-flow. One guy was even selling a small book of images of 'set-poses' which a snapper could clip to his or her key-ring so that they could work their way through a 'repertoire' of poses. This, I shuddered to hear, was so that the photographer didn't get sued by the couple if they missed off a shot from the collection! Yowzer! I don't think I'll be working in America anytime soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment