Thursday 27 August 2015

The patience of a saint ..



















I was in a church yesterday .. without a bride or groom in sight! I was, in fact, shooting the church itself for a new website and quite enjoyed the luxury of being able to move all over the place - indeed, was positively encouraged to do so - without coming under the disapproving eye of an officiating vicar. I've been waiting almost two months to do these photographs. The vicar's diary and mine just haven't matched up and, when they have, we've been thwarted by - you've guessed it - the flippin' weather. The frustrating thing was that, yesterday, the weather played ball and I headed out, only to find that the sun was in exactly the wrong place for an exterior shot of the building. I reckon 6.45pm is the best time for a good shot and so the waiting begins again! Blimey, you need the patience of a saint in this game ..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment