Friday 28 August 2015

No, Thank YOU...















Thank you! Yes, a genuine thank you to all the lovely brides and grooms who book me to shoot their Wedding photography. Thank you for letting me be part of such an emotional and exciting day and thank you for setting me the fast-moving, ever-changing challenges on which I thrive during a Wedding shoot. "Proper giddy" is how tomorrow's bride described how she and her fiancé felt when I sent them an email last night. I mean, come on, how can you not be thrilled when you know you're part of something as big as that in someone's life? Actually, with Tish, tomorrow's bride, it won't be the first time I've shared all that, as she's the first bride for whom I'll be shooting a second Wedding! Her first was way back in the early 90s when she wore a fantastic black dress in a brilliant punk Wedding!
So, to her I say Thank you .. again!

No comments:

Post a Comment