Wednesday 8 April 2015

A nice pair ..















I've been busy getting together another selection of archive images to send to The Mary Evans Picture Library in London, the new representatives of the 'Martin O'Neill Collection' (Ooh, I love saying that!)  ..

Anyway, I started to spot images that work really well together, and spent half my time pairing up shots that I thought might make a good exhibition. You can also read this as getting distracted, not concentrating and/or wasting my morning. Nevertheless it's been a fun exercise, and I've started a folder of pictures which I shall treat you to sporadically. Probably when I can't think of anything to write which .. er, hasn't happened yet, so don't hold yer breath! ..

Anyway, there I go again, writing a blog when I'm supposed to be sorting images! Oh, hang on, there's another nice pair ..

No comments:

Post a Comment