Tuesday 7 April 2015

Handy ..













Meet my new assistant! Ellie has just turned two and already fancies herself as a photographer! Blimey, and I thought I started young! I loved the fact she began to copy me with her toy as I was taking pictures over Easter, and it was beautiful to watch how everything is of interest to their growing, ever-curious brains..

On the subject of learning, this Saturday I'm running my first ever group Shoot'nTutor session, with a handful of keen snappers gathering in Culcheth for a two-hour hands-on workshop. It's a handy run-through of the basic controls of the camera. (Wow, that's a lot of hands!) I just hope no-one brings along one of them there SnailPix 25 digital .. er, cameras!..

Ps: Two places still available! 2pm Saturday -  £25 each

No comments:

Post a Comment