Thursday 26 March 2015

Elvis back in the studio ..

I got to photograph Elvis recently! Yeah, Elvis! Here he is - in Culcheth Photo Studio -  all floppy ears and everything, with his young owner and a bag of hidden biscuits! He's called Elvis? Well, of course .. 'cos he ain't nuthin' but a hound dog .. hah ha! Brilliant! Thanks very much for letting me share this, guys! Lovely picture! Who says you should never work with children and animals?..

Actually, I'm hoping I'll be shooting a lot more pets at the studio soon, and I'll have a bit of news on that front to announce to you by the end of the month! I can't say a lot at the mo but it's looking like I'll be part of a huge promotion that's kicking off in April. Bated breath, and all that! Stay tooned ..

Oh, owls! Did I mention I was photographing owls yesterday as well? Yeah, it's becoming a bit of an animal week all round. I was at a Wild Bird Centre to shoot a quick PR job and Mumbles, the star, spent most of the event showing off his amazingly twisty head by turning it 180 degrees away from the camera. Still, patience is a virtue and we got this beauty of a shot in the bag as he - cue poor joke - tried to leave the building .. 






No comments:

Post a Comment