Saturday 7 March 2015

Easy when you know how..















Well, aren't I the very vision of the 21st century man? Why, it was only this very morning I added 'Rinse-Aid' to the dishwasher, and then threw a shirt in the tumble-drier and set it to 'Refresh'!..

Impressed, eh? Ok, hands up, I'd never heard of either of those things until Lesley showed me! Still, that's how you learn, innit? And that's why I've decided to hold an afternoon of camera tuition next month. 'A Walk in the park' will be an extension of my 'Shoot and tutor' lesson - an afternoon of hands-on learning for anyone who wants to get to grips with their whizz-bang digital camera. We're going to have a couple of hours in my local park with a little bit of theory and then some practical fun with models to shoot - and all for just £25 per person. It'll be on April 11th and numbers are limited so, like Lesley and the 'Rinse-Aid' .. please pass the message on ..      

No comments:

Post a Comment