Friday 6 March 2015

Nine out of ten ..



















Had a bit of a buzzin' morning in the studio today. I've designed a new poster for an advertising frame on the outside wall of the shopping centre -  do ya like it? - and I've been restocking the shelves with a selection of tasty Florescence products. I also met a lovely couple who've booked me to shoot their  Renewal of Vows ceremony in April. Actually, I'm a little nervous about writing this particular piece, 'cos the 'bride' from this morning revealed that she's quite a regular reader of the blog, and then told me she's .. a former Headmistress! Gulp! Is my grammar accurate? My spelling up to scratch? My punctuation?? Oh, blimey! At least I know my photography's not too bad but still, I'll have my lines done by tomorrow morning, Miss...


No comments:

Post a Comment