Monday 9 March 2015

Tweet nothings ..











According to the 'stats' I have now been 'on' Twitter for five years and put out an astonishing 7,279 tweets! With calculator to hand I've just worked out that that's an average of 3.988 tweets per day and I'd like to know, five years on, just what the bloody hell I've been going on about! What words of wisdom, wit and ..well, who knows? .. I've been broadcasting around the world in all that time..

I had a world-audience on Saturday. A family had gathered together for a group portrait session but two members were missing, as an aunt and uncle live in Australia. Thanks to technology they spent their whole evening - as it was in Oz - watching the proceedings via Skype and a laptop. I even put the screen in the shot and then took a close-up of the far-flung couple to include them in the family photo! Ain't technology wunnerful? Later that day I got a message from the 'Grandad' of the family group. "Photos are bloody brilliant mate" it said. Now that's something to tweet about! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment