Sunday 15 February 2015

What a load of sh*t ..

A submission came in from my website contact form the other day that was so funny I just had to show it you in its entirety! Someone/thing called Sucks took the time out to patiently fill in all the required fields on my form, just to make sure he/she/it got a clear message across to me that they didn't like my work! Well gee Sucks, I'm just glad you took the time to have a look at it!..

I shot a birthday party for a two-year-old child yesterday afternoon. By this morning I had a sore throat and the sniffles! Man, they must have had enough germs in that playgroup to start their own Biological Warfare Unit! Next time I'm going in with a jar of Vicks up my nose. Next time? Oh, Lord .. that's next Sunday! Having said that, it was such great fun, and I think I'll make a bigger effort to plug that aspect of my work. There are so many lovely pictures to be had! If only my work wasn't so sh*t! Damn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment