Friday 13 February 2015

Lucky 13 ..















It's Friday the 13th, and I'm feeling really lucky! A local magazine is carrying what must be the weirdest by-line I've ever had. The tag runs 'Front cover photo by and of Martin O'Neill' .. my italics! At the beginning of the year our Culcheth Essential Guide mag began a year-long series of profiles of local businesspeople, and I was asked if I'd take the shots as I very often provide the front cover image for the company. Well, call me biased, but I thought a good start to the series would be a photograph of .. me! So I shot the proverbial selfie and, as I say, it's the front cover of the mag .. until I shoot the next one!..

I'm showing a flower photo because I want to tell you about a 'Pop-up shop' that I'm having next month. I was told about some space that can be hired withing the reception area of Warrington General Hospital, and have managed to book a date there at the beginning of March. I thought it would be the ideal opportunity to try to sell some of my Florescence photography - bright colours and good vibes within a hospital, and all that!..

Tomorrow I'm being visited by a bride and groom who are coming all the way from Sheffield to see me! Their Wedding is exactly one year today! They really like the look of Manchester Wedding Photography so let's hope that, this time tomorrow, I'll know what I'm doing on Saturday the 13th of February ..

No comments:

Post a Comment