Wednesday 11 February 2015

Twit..














Twitter! That's what's on my mind today! I'm just 11 'Follows' short of 1,000 .. and I'm determined to hit four figures before the week is out! Why? I don't know! I should say it's because I want to build a valuable, profitable online presence, but really I'm just a saddo who fancies the geeky, plastic idea of hitting that magical figure! But never mind that! Help a poor boy out, here! Follow me now! You too can be a recipient of my never-ending stream of witty, intelligent chit-chat! There's even a bribe in there. The 1,000th 'Follower' will receive an A4 print of one of my images they like! Lucky you!..

Online presence! Hmmmm! I've just spent another whole day working on the website for Manchester Wedding Photography. I decided to change the font this time! Made it less BOLD! More feminine! More modern! I hope it bloody works..

And now I must go! I need to tweet this blog ..


No comments:

Post a Comment