Monday 16 February 2015

Oh, Joy ..



















Finally, finally I have a website dedicated to my Joy Division photographs .. and it's only taken me all of ten years since I first showed them to the world! JoyDivisionPhotos.com went live this morning and I'm delighted to be - at last - able to start promoting the site. In May I'll be kicking off a major Joy Division exhibition in Macclesfield, as well as several 'travelling' shows to tie in with a stage-play about the band. And all that, of course, is tied in with the - gulp - thirty-fifth anniversary of the death of lead singer Ian Curtis. Poignant still ...

The show at the People's History Museum is going well too, judging by the tweets that are coming out from people who have been to see it. Actually, if you'd planned to go and see it, it's down until Thursday because of other activities going on at the Museum. Bit of warning for ya there! ..

Great to get yet another Manchester Wedding Photography booking for a Wedding next year, but .. ask me how I got it! Go on, ask me! Did the couple Google me? Meet me at a Wedding Fayre? Pick up a flyer at a hotel? I'll tell ya tomorrow .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment