Saturday 28 February 2015

Illogical, Captain ..














Look, I swear - I promise you - that, yesterday, I thought I'd finished with the Space coincidences! I was all ready to move on and discuss, oh - I don't know - the finer points of wireless trigger photography or when it's advisable to put your camera on Auto ISO - when what happens? Bloody Spock dies! Off he's gone, phasers on stun in the great Transporter Room in the sky and all I can say is RIP Leonard! Thing is - and I swear this is true - yesterday I'd pulled this shot out of my seemingly never-ending box of old archive shots. It's me in my bedroom with some of my favourite things - circa early 80s. A nice Nikon FM, my fave Elliott Erwitt book 'Photographs and anti-photographs' .. and a Star Trek poster for the original motion picture! Look! There's Spock, looking straight over my shoulder! What are the chances of that happening? It's totally illogical, Captain.
Beam me up ..

No comments:

Post a Comment