Friday 27 February 2015

Space Joy ..













My last mention of space, and then it's time to move on! I mean, bloody hell, even the weather lady mentioned last night that astronauts on the ISS experience 16 sunrises and sunsets every day!  No, it's just the idea of this new Black Hole astronomers have found that's got the mass of 12, 000, 000, 000 of our suns yet is squashed into a space smaller than an atom! Can you grasp that? Me neither! I just hope the makers of external hard-drives are getting to grips with those physics!..

Joy Division are on television tonight! There's a 95 minute documentary about them on BBC4. I kinda think I've already seen it, but it'll be worth watching again, of course. There's a small clip here where Peter Saville explains his design for the cover of 'Unknown Pleasures'. Hang on, that's a bloody pulsar! I give up.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment