Monday 19 January 2015

Hole in my pocket ..















We were driving home from a trip out on Saturday night and .. CLUNK! .. we went right down this dark, invisible pot-hole. It took us 'til 11am on Sunday to dig ourselves out! Eeeeh, the state of our roads! What's me bloody road-tax being used for? Why hasn't this been filled in? Grrrr...

Anyway, this is the week that my exhibition finally goes up, a good 14 months since I got the 'nod' from The People's History Museum. Very excited, as you can imagine, and there's been another write-up about it just this very day! I'm just slightly put out that I can't actually afford to throw an opening bash for everybody. There seems to be a hole in my finances, too ..

Now then, Manchester Wedding Photography! Nothing to add to that, just writing it down for SEO purposes! Don't want to disappear down that Black Hole that is Google ..


No comments:

Post a Comment