Friday 16 January 2015

'Til I die ..













I learnt this morning that a pal and his missus have decided to go their seperate ways after 20-odd years together, and yesterday I spoke to not one, but two photographers who've decided to ease off the snapping and go into teaching! Jeez, I even know a guy that's just gone and bought himself a speedboat! Anyway, it's causing me to get worried. I think I've forgotten to have a mid-life crisis! I don't want to sound smug but I'm happy with everything about my life! Especially the bit about being a photographer! I love the fact that I'm still making a living from taking photographs, and I cannot imagine any other way of life! I mean, ok, I worry about the dropping levels of work - now that everyone thinks they can do my job with their mobile phones - but I'm sure that, somehow, I'll still be taking photographs as an old codger! Manchester Wedding Photography 'til I die ..

Actually, this blog does sound smug. I don't think I'll publish this one. Oh, sod it, go on ..

No comments:

Post a Comment