Wednesday 9 April 2014

Life's simple pleasures ..




















Bubbles! A squirt of washing-up liquid and a hoop to blow it through and a kid can play for hours! Amazing what little it takes to make you feel good. It was a 14 foot roll of white paper that put the smile on my face yesterday, when I nipped over to Leeds to pick up the new backdrop I won in an auction on ebay. It'll run down the side of the studio and it makes me feel so excited to know that I'll now be able to shoot much larger groups than I could before.

Commercial Break: Come on down to StudioFiveFour for your fun family group photograph!

Oh, and talk about simple pleasures .. I spent this morning watching my Bronze Corydoras spawn! If you don't know what that means, then you don't know what you're missing!..


No comments:

Post a Comment