Monday 7 April 2014

Bargain ..











Fifteen quid! Not bad, eh? Fifteen pounds for a 15 minute photo-shoot and an image of your choice to use on your Facebook profile! Under 21s only, of course, but what a bargain. It's pocket money money, if you see what I mean! Anyway, I had my first two takers on Saturday, and we got some great shots in very little time at all. Charlotte and Nathan came up to the studio and really went for it! It was great fun! Of course, the best part for me was that, after they'd looked on their online galleries, they both had the 'problem' of liking too many shots, and found it hard to narrow their choice to one image. No problemo.. I sell extra images for just £15 each as well! Bargain ..

Twenty-five quid! That's what I managed to pay this weekend for a brand-new roll of backdrop paper. Won it on Ebay and it made me feel 'reet chuffed'! I saved a fortune and it'll allow me to start shooting larger groups in the studio. Ooh, don't you just love a bargain? ..

  

No comments:

Post a Comment