Thursday 17 April 2014

Blueprints ..




















Gearing up for Saturday's Wedding now, having had a dry run of the journey from the bride's home to the venue. As always, when I've not shot at a venue before, I had a wander around looking for locations to pop the bride and groom, and sent the bride a few shots like the one above, having 'drawn' in where I'd like to place the couple. Good old Liz emailed back straight away, saying she wasn't now bothered if it rained on the day as she was happy to go with their blue outlines! "You've made us both look tall and slim" she joked!

Before that, more PR photography today which, ironically, I've got from one of 'my brides', who just happens to do the PR for the builders! I'm shooting a new 'show home' for her, just north of Manchester. It's gone from from blueprint to reality, just like Saturday's couple!..

No comments:

Post a Comment