Friday 18 April 2014

Come into the garden ..













Easter, and time to tackle the garden! Well, that and shoot a Wedding tomorrow! I'll always remember my first Good Friday as a young Press Photographer on the Sale and Altrincham Messenger. Living in a flat with my dad, I merrily picked up a big pile of my laundry, and began to do my ironing. There was a knock on the door. One of the other snappers was standing there, looking irate. (I should mention that we didn't have a phone back in those medieval days) "What are you doing here?.." he blurted "You're supposed to be at work!" "But it's a Bank Holiday.." I said, which caused him to laugh out loud! "Photographers don't get Bank Holidays off.." he said "Get ready and get back to work!.." Guess the ironing had to wait...

Happy Easter, everybody ..

No comments:

Post a Comment