Tuesday 15 April 2014

Just goes to show you ..













Two passport photographs, and guess which one was chosen as acceptable. Wrong, the one on the left! I know, I can't believe it either but now this poor lady has got to put up with looking - well, let's say 'not at her best' - for the next ten years! I shot her passport picture at the studio last week and was rather dismayed to receive a message telling me it hadn't been accepted. I was flummoxed! That's never happened before! Turns out she'd not gone to the Post Office in our village, but a different one a couple of miles away. As she was in a rush she was 'advised' to go for a new photograph at Max Speilmann's, the photo-shop across the way from the Post Office. The shot on the left is what she was presented with and - to my utter amazement - the one that was accepted by said postal worker! When I told the lady that my shots have always been accepted at our local post office she, out of curiosity, took them in to be checked. All four staff said the shots were fine! Work that one out! Just goes to show you, eh?...

(Ps: Many thanks to Elaine for letting me show you her shots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment