Friday 31 January 2014

The Cheshire (Cheese) set ..













The first trip to the Cheese Factory went well yesterday, although all my gear now has a light dusting of Cheddar and will need a good scrub this morning if I don't want to be followed by mice all day! The cameras took a bit of stick on the temperature front, too - working in refrigerated departments one minute, covered in condensation alongside machines steaming away at 84 degrees the next! I'll be back at the factory next week to carry on the pr shoot and have made a mental note to pack polar gear and a pair of trunks!

Portraits in the studio again today and tomorrow, and then I'm going to spend all day Sunday drinking v. strong coffee in an effort to stay awake for the Superbowl! Come on, Denver!

Have a great weekend, folks .. 

Oh, the picture? The cheese counter at Morrison's in Eccles circa 1984. It's from my book 'Don't Miss This' ..

No comments:

Post a Comment