Wednesday 29 January 2014

Cheesy ..




















You probably won't remember a blog I wrote in the summer, detailing the day I had just 15 minutes to arrange 200 people on a car-park into the shape of the name of their new company project, but I went back to that company yesterday to shoot some new pr stuff and ... wow! You know those moments you kinda think "I didn't charge enough!" .. ? Well that's how I felt yesterday, 'cos the image is everywhere! Two framed prints greet you in reception, it's up along the corridors as you walk through the building, it's a centre-spread in the in-house newspaper, it was the screensaver on the laptop of the key speech-maker at yesterday's event and it was projected onto the walls as a greeting to the attendees at the talk she was giving! Yowzer, where's a bloody bye-line when you need one? Anyway, you can check out the 'movie' of the whole thing here...

More pr photography today and this time I'm off back to a cheese factory in Cheshire (As opposed to a Cheshire Cheese factory) to shoot new images for their web-site update. I was there about 2 years ago and thought it was hilarious to squeal "Say Cheese" every time I took a shot! This time I'll stick a wedge in it! I don't think the staff could Camembert any more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment