Monday 3 February 2014

Fab Feb ..


















You can smell it, can't you? Spring is just around the corner. January is over and it feels fab to be in Feb! Daffs, snowdrops and the songs of Great tits and Song-thrushes! As I write this it's just gone eight minutes past eight, and the morning sun is already shining through my window. I love it..

It feels like the sap is rising in the photographic world, too. This is now month eight of my studio, and things are really starting to move. Already this year I have several portrait sessions under my belt, and the enquiries are really starting to flow. The PR has picked up too, and I have some exciting news to (nearly) announce on that front! I'm going to be signing a contract soon to start shooting PR photography for a major national supermarket! Alright!! The seeds of success have been planted, it's the start of a budding new career, it's, er... Oh, I've run out of Spring-related clichés! Here's to a great month, everybody...


No comments:

Post a Comment