Monday 23 September 2013

Work like it's the weekend!..













 A relaxing two days with nothing in the diary turned into a real humdinger of a weekend, and I've got a charity dinner and a christening under my belt since Friday! Saturday saw me at The Lowry Hotel in Manchester shooting the charity event for a friend and picturing, amongst others, Olympic star Beth Tweddle. Then I spent Sunday at a family Christening, and have just dropped 272 images onto a web-gallery for them all to view.

I've also been working on an idea I've wanted to get off the ground since I moved into my studio. Around and about my unit are a number of Wedding related businesses - a cake maker, a jeweller, a florist, stationers, a Wedding car company and even .. a caricaturist! - and it makes sense to tie us all together to offer a better service to Wedding couples in the area. So, The Culcheth Collection has been born and, although it's in its early stages, I've designed a website to get us all off the ground and we'll be having a meeting soon to work out the discounts we are going to be able to offer to you all those lovely brides and grooms out there!

I just need two days off now!..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment