Tuesday 24 September 2013

Canada dry ..













Pleased to say I've just been booked to shoot the Wedding of a couple who live in Canada. Unfortunately - for the traveller in me - their Wedding is at Manchester Registry Office, so I won't be needing any warm, woolly clothing for the Big Day! I piled into my archive to find a shot that would suit today's blog, but as I've never been to Canada I could only come up with this shot of a Greyhound Bus Station in somewhere like Cleveland, Ohio! (Ah, near enough, eh? .. and it's got a church in it!) If you're knocking about with nothing to do this weekend - and you live a little closer than Newfoundland - then why not come to see me at a Wedding Fayre in Altrincham on Saturday. I'll be at St Margaret's, Dunham, from 11 am. There's a free glass of wine, by the way! Or you could always drink Canada dry .. hahahahah..!

(Ps: I lied about not having been to Canada! I've been to Vancouver Island, but that's more British than the UK! You're greeted off the ferry by bagpipes and red London buses! I rest my case..)

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment