Friday 20 September 2013

Double vision ..














I've been working hard on a project - or idly wasting time on the computer, as Lesley calls it - involving matching up pairs of archive photographs that I think work well together. Here's an example, and I hope you can see what I mean. Well, I've had another great double this week which means that, for the second time this month, I've become involved with a film. You may remember I was interviewed on camera for the forthcoming documentary about Chris Sievey/Frank Sidebottom and now I've been approached about having one of my shots used in a feature about Manchester in the 90s. Admittedly this one's only a quick flash of a night-club, which will be shown against the background of people who used to go there but, man, at this rate I'm never going to be out of a tuxedo! All those movie premieres, all those red carpets! Darlings, I love you all ..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com


No comments:

Post a Comment