Thursday 5 September 2013

Me and my good camera! ..














Well, there's a first time for everything and yesterday I had a bride who, amazingly, forgot to come and collect her Wedding album! Yep! Had me waiting an hour and in the end she had to come to my house where I'd taken the album back home with me! In her defence she did have to finish work, collect three young kids on the school run and get across to my studio from the centre of Warrington but .. flippin' 'eck! Only joking, Lucy!

My nephew has announced he's to get married next year and I'm delighted I've been able to offer my Wedding photography as the couple's Wedding present. It occurred to me that Stevo must be one of the very few people that can actually say, with complete justification ..

"My uncle's doing my Wedding photography. He's got a good camera!.."

Bum, bum ..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

 



No comments:

Post a Comment