Friday 6 September 2013

The icing on the cake ..


















I hadn't even had my breakfast this morning when I got an email from a local gallery asking if I'd be interested in showing some of my work! Erm .. yes, I would! Too bloody right, I would! I've got so many different projects and archives that I'd love to get out there, so it's off to Altrincham for coffee on Tuesday and watch - as they say - this space!

My pal Ed Blaney, the organiser of the Salford Music Festival, rather surprised me when he announced on Facebook last night that my Joy Division exhibition at the Deli-Lama cafe will be a great backdrop to the gigs that are coming up there over the period of the festival. I didn't realise it was actually a venue for the festival! That's handy!

Today sees the publication of Pure Weddings magazine, featuring one of my Weddings from the summertime. Ironically, it's pouring with rain as I write this, and it was the heavy downpours on that June day that made Dee and Ian's Wedding day so .. er .. interesting! Can't wait to see it!

The icing on the cake, though? This message from Lucy, who picked up her Wedding album the other day."Our beautiful wedding album has arrived and it's wonderful... all thanks to Martin O'Neill. Pictures are stunning  - absolutely made up!"

I like that!..


#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment