Tuesday 13 August 2013

Where you at? ..















Off to see The B-52's tonight, though I'm getting a bit tired of everyone bursting ino 'Love Shack' as soon as I mention it! For me that was the worst song they ever did so yes, of course  - what do I know? - it becomes their most popular, getting played ad infinitum at discos, parties, etc., etc., etc....

A tin shack in Sumatra was as close as I came to finding an appropriate blog photograph from my files this morning, but the 'human scarecrow' is playing the flute, so it's got a musical connection, at least...

God, I've love to be travelling again! I once spent six months going around the world, and I actually used a lyric from a B-52's song as my mantra.
"Wherever you go .." it said "That's where you are!.."

And, having said that, where I need to be is the Love Shack ..  er, I mean the studio!

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com




No comments:

Post a Comment