Monday 12 August 2013

In the pink ..













What a weekend that was! Started out with a lovely photo-shoot on Friday afternoon when I welcomed little three-week old Matthias into the studio. He reciprocated by peeing all over the floor .. and his dad's shoes, and my trousers!  Fab pix, though, Matthias!

Saturday saw me at the fantastic Wedding of Nichola and Lee. Nichola has Cerebral Palsy and brilliant taste! The theme was Fifties Rock'n Roll, with Nix in a genuine vintage bridal dress and the bridesmaids in stunning floral summer frocks and .. pink Converse Allstars! We got great weather, too! Many congratulations, guys!

I then spent Saturday evening in our local social club watching my mate play in a punk tribute band! Big up to Glam 69, who can make even the most stoical grannie get up and boogie to the Sex Pistols! You rock, guys!

Sunday? Well, Sunday was my birthday, so it was time for pizza and beer with mates in Manchester. One of 'em managed to knock off this shot of me whilst I was trying to photograph a hoarding around the Central Library! Cheers, Mike! Speaking of Big Words, I've got a great pr shoot coming up this week involving 200 staff from a Manchester firm spelling out a logo on the company car park!  So, all in all, everything's in the pink and here's to the first day of my 54th year!

54? Hey, now there's a good name for a studio...

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com





No comments:

Post a Comment