Wednesday 21 August 2013

Times are 'ard ..

Well, lor lummy, me old cock sparrer .. the bleedin' recession's only gorn an affected their Right Royal  'ighnesses, aint it!? Seems they're as 'ard up as you an' me, arfter all !

See, I thought it was only the budget concious couple who'd be so stupid as to trust their bestest memories to a family member! Well, seems not! Will and Kate are now the latest loonies to go down the 'photographer-bypass' route. "I say, Kate.." says Wills "How's about we book one of them there right royal snappers to get some new piccies of the baby?.." "Oh, Wills, you daftie.." she simpers "We don't need to book a professional .. My dad's got a good camera!.."

The results are here for all to see ...














What a load of rubbish!

Hmmmppphhh....

PS: Thanks to a pal of mine who's reminded me that some of the most sycophantic drooling over these pictures was done by my namesake Terry O'Neill! Oh, Terry, you wazzock!...


#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment