Thursday 22 August 2013

The subject is ..












I'm flying high today! Subjects for my blog have been battling it out in my head all morning! I was going to write about some fab retouching I've just done, rescuing some images of a church from faded, dusty 1903 photographs! But then I wanted to tell you about just how good the Fuji X10 is, as I actually shot some website portraits on it yesterday and they're beautiful! They're on my Head-Shots page! Check 'em out! Then I saw the news item about the two 9 year old girls who've just had a go at wing-walking on the Breitling biplanes, and I thought I'd show you a shot from this year's Waddington air-show. Then I wanted to tell you that today I'm putting some new photographs up at Smiths restaurant in Eccles. A new selection from my Twelve for '13 Eccles archive. But .. I've decided to go with the news that, at 7.30 this morning, I got an email from a Wedding magazine saying they'd like to use one of my summer Weddings as a 'Real-Life' Wedding for their Autumn edition. I'm desperately trying to contact the bride to get her permission. It's all up in the air .. on a wing and a prayer, you might say! Stay tooned!

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment