Tuesday 20 August 2013

Get a head ..









Well, I've been so busy today I've not even had chance to blog! I'll just squeeze one out before lunch!! My main focus this morning has been to get a web-page up and running to promote my new Head-Shots NW service. I'm offering a great new facility for actors' and musicians' to get some fab publicity shots done, and my new studio is perfect for the job as it's right across the street from a park. We can shoot a range of images under the lights, and then go for some available light/full length stuff beneath the trees. Did I mention the great rates, too? As I was reminded the other day, most actors are skint! .. so my charges are realistic and affordable. The only rider is that any new actor has to remember me when they're famous! Ok?

Note to editor: Sorry, that wasn't a blog, it was a full-blown commercial !

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment