Thursday 8 August 2013

On the tip of my tongue ..














 Yeth, it'th a lot better, thankth for athking ...

If you don't follow me on Facebook - and if not why not? - you won't know that on Saturday, whilst sitting in the garden with a beer, I was stung right on the tip of my tongue by a wasp. The little bugger had gone on a bender at the bottom of my can of Stella, and took exception to me trying to drain the dregs whilst he was still drinking 'em! Ping! Zap! Ouch ..

Anyway, four days on and it's finally starting to feel like I don't have an inflatable life-raft stuck in my mouth so, thank goodness for that .. and there's a lesson learnt! It's beer in a glass from now on!

Tell you what, I've had more than just a wasp sting on the tip of my tongue, lately! Things I've wanted to say to prospective pr 'clients' but, instead, have had to keep my gob shut, smile .. and walk away! I've quoted for three seperate jobs in the past couple of weeks, and all have come back to me with 'Thanks but No Thanks' as they don't want to pay what I've quoted. As 'good cameras' have become more ubiquitous, so peoples' perception of any required skills to take photographs has gone down the pan. 'You're just the photographer..' as one company said to me! It's a fact of life now. People just do not want to pay for good photography anymore! Digital is killing the pro!

Makeths me sthpit ..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com



No comments:

Post a Comment