Wednesday 7 August 2013

CD OK ..













Lovely to be reminded of shots you've done when you go back to a Wedding after a while. Here's one from earlier this year and I'm so pleased that Lucy, the bride, has selected it to go into her Wedding album. Hers is the second album I've designed in as many weeks, and it makes a refreshing change because, to be honest, most couples these days just settle for a CD of their images and I never hear from them again! Designing an album 'rounds off' the creative process for me, as it makes the pictures actually 'tell the story' of the Wedding in a chronological and attractive way. It makes them make sense, if that makes sense! Coincidentally, I was endorsed this week on LinkedIn for 'Creative Direction' -  CD! Ha....

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment