Friday 16 August 2013

On a high ..













Well, it worked! My pr shoot came off spectacularly yesterday, and we successfully arranged 200 people into the shape of a new company logo on the staff car-park, and had them back in their offices again .. in 15 minutes flat! Happily, the sun came out, as you can see, and I even managed to make a one-minute stop-motion film of the event as it unfolded! Unfortunately I can't show you any of it at the mo, as I've not yet had the ok from the company, so you'll have to make-do with second-best .. a picture of me! I'd given a spare camera to the marketing lady, and asked if she'd pop off a shot or two whilst we were still arranging the group. It's a shame it's framed like it is. It's so nearly a good photograph, and a perfect illustration of how a 'non-photographer' can't see a shot. This would have been great if she'd just worked a little on that reflection in the window, but she cropped it thus and so I'm stuck with it! Anyway, one of me is enough for anyone!...

One of me is all you'll get tonight at the opening of my new exhibition. If you're at a loose end this evening come down to the Deli-Lama cafe in Salford to check out some of my work. I'm showing some of my Joy Division pictures, and a wall of shots from my Eccles archive. There's beer, cheese and crusty bread up for grabs, too!

Off to the studio now! Matthias' parents are coming in to view the work we shot last week. He's the little fella that peed all over my floor, and that's him you can see in the link! Aw!..

God, I'm on a high ...

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment