Wednesday 12 June 2013

StudioFiveFour .. finally!


















If you've been following my blog you'll know I've had a bit of a nail-biting time lately, waiting for a decision that could mean a lot to my business. Well, yesterday that decision was made and so now - finally - I can announce some fantastic news! I am opening a NEW STUDIO!!! I'm so excited! I found out over three months ago that a space was becoming available in the shopping centre in Culcheth, but I've had to wait until yesterday to find out if I'd be able to get it! Oh, darlings, the tension! Well, I did get it, so full speed ahead now to get it kitted out and up and running. I'm going to offer everything from passport photos to retouching, family portraits to Wedding consultation .. all within the confines of my OWN STUDIO!! Man, it sounds good to be able to say that! So, watch this space, as they say, but don't rush to be my first 'sitting'! That privilege has already gone to Suzanne and Paresh, a bride and groom of mine from two years ago. Their little son is coming in to be my first 'model' .. I won't make him hold the camera!


#culchethphotographystudio

No comments:

Post a Comment