Thursday 13 June 2013

It's a sign ..















Oooh, it's the big day! Today I sign on the dotted line and take possession of the unit that will very soon be my new studio! How exciting! And the signs are good that it'll be a success, too. I've already had .. wait for it .. three Wedding enquiries, two baby photo session requests, a business portrait enquiry and have spoken to a lady who wants me to renovate some old photographs of her grandparents! Brilliant! The very fact that people know about a photographer setting up in the village is already generating business, and it just proves what I've known for quite a while, obvious though it sounds .. I need premises! I can have all the sample Wedding albums in the world, all the acrylic frames, all the canvas prints .. but they're useless unless someone can see them! Well, from July they'll be able to! Just got to sort out the unit first! Now let's see: Strip the wallpaper, fill the holes, paint the walls, fix the blinds and backdrops, make a sign...


#culchethphotographystudio

No comments:

Post a Comment