Friday 14 June 2013

Up the wall ..















I'm having a lot of fun looking for suitable work to go on the walls of my new studio. This lovely shot was one of the first I thought of, caught at the end of a portrait session as the little lady grew tired. (Oh, I work my models hard!) Add to that a couple of nice Wedding photos, a funky 'happy family' and a cool 'teenager with attitude' shot and I think that'll do it! I'm also sourcing furniture and fittings for the room, with a 'warm but workmanlike' theme being favoured at the moment. Having said that, it's time now to put my plans down and put my Wedding head on. I have two Weddings this weekend, starting today at Mere Court Hotel, near Knutsford. I won't mention the weather...

My PIL tickets arrived yesterday. The band are playing The Ritz at the end of the month, but I'm getting so paranoid about the missing the gig (See Monday's Blog!) I think I'll just camp out at the venue the night before! I have it in mind to try to get John Lydon's autograph, too. He's definitely one of those people that 'changed history' and I'd love to add him alongside Morrissey, Ali, George Best and Margaret Thatcher. Actually, I'd better not mention to him that Maggie's already in the book. He'd go up the wall, wouldn't he?..

No comments:

Post a Comment