Wednesday 5 June 2013

Stuck in the middle ..

  
You're kidding? No, it's true folks and I'm sorry, but you're going to have to start using the inside lane on the motorway again! Oh, I know it goes against all your macho 4x4 bullshit - the slow lane is for losers, and all that - and I know you feel safest doing 60 in the middle lane, white knuckles aglow whilst all that nasty traffic has to go all the way around you - and I know it saves you all that pointless indicating and using both hands to drive when you're in the middle of a terribly important phone-call - but PULL OVER you tit, and let's get back to three-lane motorways again!! Ah, that's better! Yep, I'm delighted to hear of the government's new ruling over fines for middle-lane hoggers. Imagine a whole third of our motorways being brought back into use! I just hope this legislation's a little more succesful than their laws about mobile-phone use in a car! Today's photo from my archive, by the way, is the old M63 junction at Eccles. Just look at all that space!..

Funny old week, this! I had a Shoot 'n Tutor workshop postponed on Sunday as the chap had to stay home for a workman, and yesterday I had a child portrait shoot put on hold due to the kid having a cold. Now, because my contact is busy, I've got to wait another week to do a recce on a pr shoot I've been booked for involving 200 people and a cherry-picker! I'm also still waiting to hear a decision on some Big News for my business! I just can't get going this week. I'm just so just stuck in the middle..

# middlelane

© Martin O'Neill 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment