Tuesday 4 June 2013

Bloomin' heck! ..



















It's such a joy to be up and at 'em on these warm, sunlit mornings and I always try to make the most of the garden at this time of day. I really love photographing flowers and plants, although I don't actually shoot in the style of Florescence anymore as those shots were on medium-format transparency film with a formal studio set-up approach. Nowadays I'm just happy to get down on my hands and knees and get stuck into the flower beds with the old X10. The challenge to come up with a new angle is as exciting as ever, though - in fact, probably more so now that everyone is taking digital photographs - so it does keep me on my toes, which is pretty amazing seeing as I'm already on my hands and knees! I know I get into some funny positions when I'm taking photographs, but I had a new one the other day when a young lady I was photographing suddenly burst into laughter. "What's so funny?.." I asked. "Your 'photography face' .." she giggled "You pull such funny faces when you're taking photographs!"












 Bloomin' heck!...

No comments:

Post a Comment