Wednesday 26 June 2013

Me! It's me...


















Now here's a Wedding gallery with a difference, and it's thanks (I think..) to Eddie, the father of Steve Williams, whose Wedding I shot at Nunsmere Hall a few weeks back. Steve just sent me this set of his images. Eddie seems to have spent the whole day documenting the hard-work, artistry, patience and skill that is the lot of a brilliant Wedding photographer like what I am! (Not to mention the 3-camera juggle, the off-camera flash, the 'Look, no hands' approach to climbing ladders - the Health & Safety people love me for that! - and the championship-winning face-gurning! My God, I've got it all. Click on the montage for a close-up!...) Anyway, many thanks, guys! Love 'em!...


Speaking of Wedding Photography, a lady popped her head around the door of the studio yesterday and asked if I'd ever worked for the Eccles Journal. I said I had, but it was a long time ago. She nodded, looked at me and said "You took my Wedding photographs in 1976!"



OMG, as we say! 1976? I told you I'd been doing this a while! She's going to pile into her loft and dig 'em out for me. Would love to see how I shot back then ..      
I wonder if I still pulled faces...















No comments:

Post a Comment