Monday 24 June 2013

Heart-warming ..






















That joke, as Morrissey oft reminds us, isn't funny any more! Just look at that bloody temperature! It's the middle of flippin' June, for goodness sake! I'm back in long pants .. with my jumper on .. and I don't like it! However, you didn't come here to hear about the weather, so let's get on with the blog and Ya Boo Sucks to the so-called summer ..

Another full day at the studio today .. Painting! Can't wait 'til I'm at the studio .. Photographing! I had my first 'job' come in on Friday, when a lady brought an old photograph to restore, and there was another enquiry about a family portrait yesterday, courtesy of actually being seen as a photographer with a studio, so I'm absolutely delighted with the start its made! I'm actually in the middle of designing a flyer for the 'grand opening' next Monday. I'm going to bombard Culcheth with leaflets and .. but wait, what's this? Wow! Bring one of those flyers in before the end of July and you'll get a FREE portrait sitting. That's FREE, folks! As big as the zero in today's photograph! Now there's something to warm you up...

#culchethportraitphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment