Friday 21 June 2013

Christmas ..




















Yep, soon be Christmas! Can you believe it's 'the longest day' already? Half the year gone and advent calendars already in the shops! (Ok, that's a fib and you know it!) I can't wait for the second half of this year, though. It's going to be so exciting, what with the new studio and all, and as soon as I've written this blog I'll be off there again for the first full day of redecoration (Ikea is doing very well out of me at the moment!) It's going to be great to invite people in there for a shoot and, along those lines, I had a baby portrait session yesterday - one that, I hope, will go down in history as the last time I go out to the client's house to take portrait photographs. (Unless, of course, you need 28 family members photographing, in which case I'll be over in a jiffy!) I also had another lady come by yesterday and ask if she could bring in an old photograph for me to restore. I hope her pictures from the past are a good sign for the future, and then it'll be like all my Christmasses have come at once!..

#culchethportraitphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment